Saturday, April 9, 2011

Passwords Keeper

In this day and age when we have tons of different passwords I decided to create a little program to keep all my password in one secure place.

Your e-mail accounts, your website's FTP password, online passwords (like member account), etc. etc. etc. The list is endless and you should use different passwords for each account. Because if you use only one password everywhere and someone get this password you have a huge problem and a lot of issues.
The thief - hacker would have access to all your staff, your e-mail accounts, websites, etc.
Unimaginable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Passwords Keeper is a free password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. I wrote my own encryption and you can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one key. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using my own encryption that is why the hacker will never will be able to figure out what I did in my code to find my secure encryption algorithms.

I also included backup and restore functionality in case if you want to move the passwords keeper database from one computer to another.

Pleas download and use it. It is completely FREE.

Link to Download: http://www.bestwebpartners.com/passwordsKeeper/PasswordsKeeper.air
You may also need to install Adobe Air Form Adobe Web Site http://get.adobe.com/air/


Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I will try to use your password keeper. Thank you very much for offering this for Free

    ReplyDelete